Hello, Guys if You Don’t Know about Mobikwik IPO, and You are searching for Mobikwik IPO Price, date, MobiKwik IPO is good or bad, Advantage and Disadvantage, Then You are at the Right Place.
Mobikwik IPO Fintech MobiKwik’s IPO got a SEBI nod on October 11, 2021. The company will raise Rs 1,900 crore through an initial public offering, which includes a fresh issue of Rs 1,500 crore and an offer to sell up to Rs 400 crore at a nominal price of Rs 2 crore. MobiKwik’s Per Share IPO is going to hit the market soon.
MobiKwik IPO filed a DRHP case with SEBI on July 12, 2021, and SEBI agreed. The company plans to raise Rs 1.900 crore through an initial public offering. It is one of the leading mobile wallets and now one of the biggest Buying Payments (BNPL) players in India. The company was founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Apasana Tako.
Investors in the company include Sequoia Capital India, Bajaj Finance NSE 0.08%, American Express, Cisco, and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. The founders own 34.5% of the company, while Sequoia Capital India and Bajaj Finance are looking to sell 95 crore and 69 crore shares, respectively. Check out MobiKwik IPO details.
Important information related to Mobikwik IPO
- A popular brand and one of the leading mobile payment app in India.
- They have payment gateways – Zakpay which provides the ultimate payment solution for merchants to use various payment options including Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Mobile Wallets, UPI, and Net Banking.
- MobiKwik offers Zip and Zip EMI customers the option to buy now and pay later.
- The platform enables payments with friends through a Unified Payments Interface (“UPI”), MobiKwik Wallet as well as MobiKwik Wallet.
- They have over 100 million registered customers and over 34 e-commerce, retail, and billing partners.
- The company suffered a loss of Rs 111 crore in 2021 as against Rs 99 crore in 2020.
MobiKwik IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open October 2021|
|IPO Close October 2021|
|IPO Size Approx ₹1900 Crores|
|Fresh Issue Approx ₹1500 Crores|
|Offer for Sale Approx ₹400 Crores|
|Face Value ₹2 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band ₹ to ₹ Per Share|
|Listing on BSE & NSE|
|Retail Quota 35%|
|QIB Quota 50%|
|HNI Quota 15%|
Why should you invest in MobiKwik IPO?
MobiKwik has leveraged the growing trend of digital payments and mobile wallet culture against its partners. MobiKwik’s business model leverages virtual platforms and an in-depth understanding of forms of online payment conversion.
In addition, the digital payments company is expanding its customer base to expand its customer base and take advantage of the new market trends. As virtual platforms, especially mobile wallets, are expected to grow in the coming years, investing in the MobiQuick IPO could yield benefits in the long run.
How to apply for MobiKwik IPO?
You can apply for Mobikwik IPO online by using UPI or ASBA as the payment method. ASBA IPO Application is available in Net Banking of your Bank Account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who do not provide banking services. Read more about how to apply for IPO online through Upstox, Zerodha, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
MobiKwik Subscription Form
How to apply for MobiKwik IPO? You can apply for MobiKwik IPO through ASBA in your bank account. Simply go to your online bank and apply through your bank account by selecting MobiKwik IPO in the investment section.
Another option is that you can apply for MobiKwik IPO through the IPO form downloaded by NSE and BSE. View MobiKwik Form – Click on Download NSE Form and BSE Form Blank IPO Form, fill it up and submit it to your bank or broker.
How to Apply for MobiKwik IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online on MobiKwik IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha users can apply for the MobiKwik IPO by logging into the Zerodha console (back office) and submitting the subscription request form.
Application steps for MobiKwik IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and log in to the console.
- Go to Vault and click on Subscribe link.
- Go to the row “Mobikwik IPO” and click on the “Bid” button.
- Enter UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- “Submit” the membership request form.
- Go to UPI (Net Banking or BHIM) Application for Approval.
How to Apply MobiKwik Subscription through Upstox?
- Log in to the Upstox app with your documents.
- Select IPO.
- You will see the IPO name “MobiKwik”.
- Click on the Bid button.
- Confirm order.
- Now go to your UPI online banking or BHIM app to get permission.
Read More: How to open a Upstox account?
Advantage of Mobikwik IPO
- Digital payments are growing rapidly in India and MobiKwik is playing a vital role in the growth of this industry.
- The consumer payments market in India is still small and less than half of Indians pay digitally.
- Pandemic has led to more digital payments and a digitized consumer economy.
The Disadvantage of Mobikwik IPO
- Strong competition in fintech with local and international technology companies such as Paytm, PhonePe, and Google Pay.
- The risk of market volatility due to inflation can lead to a general economic downturn.
- Changes in legal regulations and compliance with digital payments could negatively affect MobiKwik and other players in an interesting place.
- The financial requirements and net income utilization offered by Finance MobiKwik have not been assessed by any bank, financial institution, or other independent entity.
So Guys This is my own method on How to apply in Mobikwik IPO through Upstox & Zerodha. I hope you find our article helpful for you, please do share and comment on your thoughts.