Hello Guys if You Don’t Know How to open Upstox Account, and You are searching for Step by Step Guide on opening Upstox Account, Then You are at the Right Place.
Upstox is an online brand of RKSV Protection Pvt Ltd. Established in 2009, RKSV Securities is a Mumbai-based online security brokerage firm. Upstox is backed by well-known investors like Ratan Tata, Clare Capital, and GVK Dukes.
Upstox provides trading services in stocks, currencies, and derivatives on NSE and BSE. It also provides mutual fund services to its clients. Upstox has sales of over Rs 15,000 crore every day and more than 1 lakh traders use its online platform and brokerage services.
Key facts about Upstox
- Providing a range of financial services for almost 10 years. In business since 2009.
- It has more than 1 million subscribers.
- Introducing the latest software inside AppStock Home.
- Offer a low-cost brokerage plan for currency and commodities, F&O, Rs.20/- per day.
- Backed by big investors.
- Additional plans are available for up to 10 additional brokerages.
- Member of SEBI, BSE, NSE, MCX and CDSL.
Products offered by Upstox.
- Online business.
- Stock trading in BSE, NSE.
- Commodity Trading in MCX and NCDEX
- Currency trading on NSE.
- Storage Services (Demo Account)
- investment funds
Upstox business plan
Upstox offers a simple business plan for the customers. The mediation in this project is as follows:
Stock Delivery: Rs.20 per trade or 2.5 ((whichever is lower)
Parity F&O, Commodities, and Currencies: Rs 20 per trade or 0.05 (whichever is lower)
Open a Upstox account
To trade stocks, currency, or any other asset class on NSE and BSE, you will need a trading account, a Demat account, and a related bank account. With Upstox, you can open a trading account and a Demat account at the same time. Link it to your existing bank account and you are good to do business!
After opening an account with Upstox, you can use their platforms like Upstox Pro Web and/or Upstox Pro Mobile to access NSE and BSE markets and trade in stocks, derivatives, currencies, etc. You will be able to invest in mutual funds online.
Read More: Nykaa IPO: How to invest via Upstox, Zerodha
Open an Online Upstox Account (Fast & Paperless Account)
The off stick offers paperless (or online) account opening. The process is very simple and fast.
Account opening requirements, To open a paperless account with Upstox, you need to scan the following information or documents.
- Aadhar Number
- PAN number
- Canceled Check (Scanned)
- Bank details (scanned)
- Signature copy (signature and scanned on blank paper)
Make sure that your Aadhar Number matches your correct mobile number. The online account opening process using OTP requires verification of your Aadhar number.
Steps to Open a Paperless Upstox Account (Using Aadhar)
- Visit Upstox.com and go to the account opening page.
- Create an account by entering your email id, password and mobile number.
- Enter your PAN Card and Address Card and check the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Pay the required fee for account opening through the Integrated Payment Gateway. Fees depend on the type of trading you wish to trade, such as stocks, derivatives, commodities, and more.
- Upload the above documents and choose the pricing plan.
- Review and confirm the order.
- submit the application.
- Within minutes, you will receive an email with two attachments – a Demat form and a POA (Prosecution Force) form.
- After 24 hours of account activation, you will receive the user ID and password required to log in to your Upstox account.